Auction has ended.
Marked Glock, Austria, 40 SW on the side. Model 27. Includes the 9 round clip. Good condition, doesn’t show a lot of use. Includes the zippered case.
PLEASE DON'T BID UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- This is a firearm, subject to state and federal regulations. All firearm purchases must be picked up at the Lincoln Gun Exchange.
- The transfer, background check, and 10 day waiting period will be done by the Lincoln Gun Exchange, a Federally Licensed Firearm Dealer, located at 607 5th St., in Historic Downtown Lincoln. They have these firearms and they are available for viewing during their normal business hours, which are Wednesday through Saturday 10-5. Please support our friends at the Lincoln Gun Exchange, they have a full line of firearms, ammo, and gear, along with a cool online store. They are great to work with, and a good firearms dealer is getting harder and harder to find.
- In addition to the purchase price of the firearm, the buyer will be required to pay directly to Lincoln Gun Exchange, a Background Check fee of $37.19, and a Transfer fee of $25.00. There will also be a 10 day waiting period starting when the background check paperwork is complete, until the buyer can take possession of the firearm. There are also several other rules to be aware of prior to bidding, including:
- The firearm buyer must pass a safety test to obtain a Firearm Safety Certificate, or hold a valid California Hunting License. (Unless they are Active Duty Military, Peace Officer, etc.). The people at Lincoln Gun Exchange can administer this test and issue the Safety Certificate for a fee.
- In most cases you need a Real ID to purchase a firearm. A Driver’s License is usually not sufficient, especially if it states ‘Federal Limits Apply’. A current passport will work.
- There are additional rules for purchasing a handgun. You must provide proof of residency, such as a utility bill.
- These fees and rules are mandated by the US Government and State of California. PLEASE DON'T BID ON THESE FIREARMS UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THESE ADDITIONAL FEES AND RULES, AND CAN PASS A DROS BACKGROUND CHECK WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. If you have any questions, ask the experts at the Lincoln Gun Exchange.